FlowCon International introduces
the BIM Models for MagiCAD and Revit Software
FlowCon International is striving to make the calculation and selection process as simple as the actual product usage and are therefore glad to launch our new BIM drawing portal. BIM stands for Building Information Modelling aimed to ease selection, calculation and 3D modelling of HVAC systems.
FlowCon International has opted to introduce the BIM models for MagiCAD and Revit software, allowing multiple benefits in the pre-construction phases, such as:
- Calculation functions for sizing, balancing, cooling and heating requirements, sound calculations and energy consumption with FlowCon valves installed
- Flow velocity calculations with FlowCon valves installed
- Detection of incorrect selections (collision control) meaning selections that are outside valve specifications in terms of; pressure, size and flow
- 3D modulation of system to protect against piping layout conflicts
- Product selection
- Direct print of FlowCon International product specifications
- Direct print of Bill of Quantity.
FlowCon drawings are already included in the MagiCAD program, whereas the valves will need to be downloaded into Revit using below procedure:
- Go to www.magicloud.com
- Press: Browse BIM Objects
- Search or Select FlowCon
- Select the product needed
- Download the Revit file.
If you do not have a MagiCloud account already - you have to create a free account for downloading.
Besides the BIM drawings available on MagiCloud, various 2D, 3D and BIM drawings are available from FlowCon upon request.
如果你有任何问题，无论是关于 FlowCon 的产品和服务、如何使用或在哪里使用 FlowCon 的产品，只要联系我们，我们都将很乐意给您帮助。
如果你的问题是用英语提出的，在工作时间，我们通常会在 8 小时内给予回复。在假期或周末期间提出的其他语言和请求可能需要更长的响应时间。同样，对于任何特殊的和非标的提问，您可能不会立即收到回复，但我们会努力尽快给您答复。
New sub-center development in Upper West Shanghai
The super high-rise corner stone includes FlowCon PICVs, DPCVs and ABVs
New Modbus and BACnet actuator for small PICVs
Expansion to the FN-actuator range includes bus communication making interaction through BMS easy
Large-scale College of Science at Kuwait University
High level education and high level of temperature control united with FlowCon PICVs – running optimal year in and year out
Al-Masa Towers, New Alamein, Egypt
Egypt’s largest hospitality hotel with FlowCon PICVs and pre-tested By-Pass Assemblies for fast and trouble-free installation, flushing and…
FlowCon’s Climate Action
Without knowledge and baseline, it is impossible to make a clear CO2 reduction roadmap and document improvements