FlowCon Mini By-Pass Unit
- commissioning made even easier
The new FlowCon Mini By-Pass will - with a center measurement of only 40 mm - fit directly on small FCUs without further adaptation.
The unit is 20 mm male threaded suitable for DN15 EuroCone connections and a variety of union end connections is available. Additionally, the unit can be ordered with extended handles if needed in the specific application.
Finally, the new FlowCon Mini By-Pass can be supplied with one or two side options upon request , e.g. for drain and air vent.
- 3 way mini By-Pass unit.
- Forged brass housing.
- Nickel plated brass ball valves.
- Can be fitted with optional FlowCon strainer and drain possibility on supply side.
- Can be fitted with optional FlowCon inserts/cartridges on return side (Green, EVS, Composite, E-JUST or Stainless Steel).
- Can be fitted with a range of optional FlowCon actuators on return side (depending on insert/cartridge selection and valve body).
- ISO sizes: 4 x 20 mm (3/4”) male fixed end for DN15 EuroCone. Multiple union end connections available.
All together, the FlowCon Mini By-Pass unit is a compact and smart solution for both consultants, contractors and maintenance people. The FlowCon all-in-one solution is the easiest solution for automatic balancing and temperature control of HVAC applications.
Join us at ISH, Frankfurt from March 13th to 17th 2023
We are looking forward to welcome you at our stand C23, Hall 9.1
New failsafe actuator, FlowCon FNJ
FlowCon launches new failsafe actuator for PICVs FlowCon Green and FlowCon GreEQ inserts
High Garden in Parisian suburb’s eco-district, France
The new complex will include 250 apartments and a French-style convenience store – with FlowCon PICV and DPCV
Oval Village, London – Phoenix Court is the first new apartment block
Modern homes with focus on indoor climate and reduced energy consumption – installed with FCU bypass units including FlowCon PICVs
FlowCon is finalist in the Business Awards 2022 – Climate and Environmental Award
FlowCon is nominated and is proudly in top 3 in the category CLIMATE AND ENVIRONMENTAL AWARD