FlowCon Mini By-Pass Unit
- commissioning made even easier
The new FlowCon Mini By-Pass will - with a center measurement of only 40 mm - fit directly on small FCUs without further adaptation.
The unit is 20 mm male threaded suitable for DN15 EuroCone connections and a variety of union end connections is available. Additionally, the unit can be ordered with extended handles if needed in the specific application.
Finally, the new FlowCon Mini By-Pass can be supplied with one or two side options upon request , e.g. for drain and air vent.
- 3 way mini By-Pass unit.
- Forged brass housing.
- Nickel plated brass ball valves.
- Can be fitted with optional FlowCon strainer and drain possibility on supply side.
- Can be fitted with optional FlowCon inserts/cartridges on return side (Green, EVS, Composite, E-JUST or Stainless Steel).
- Can be fitted with a range of optional FlowCon actuators on return side (depending on insert/cartridge selection and valve body).
- ISO sizes: 4 x 20 mm (3/4”) male fixed end for DN15 EuroCone. Multiple union end connections available.
All together, the FlowCon Mini By-Pass unit is a compact and smart solution for both consultants, contractors and maintenance people. The FlowCon all-in-one solution is the easiest solution for automatic balancing and temperature control of HVAC applications.
New sub-center development in Upper West Shanghai
The super high-rise corner stone includes FlowCon PICVs, DPCVs and ABVs
New Modbus and BACnet actuator for small PICVs
Expansion to the FN-actuator range includes bus communication making interaction through BMS easy
Large-scale College of Science at Kuwait University
High level education and high level of temperature control united with FlowCon PICVs – running optimal year in and year out
Al-Masa Towers, New Alamein, Egypt
Egypt’s largest hospitality hotel with FlowCon PICVs and pre-tested By-Pass Assemblies for fast and trouble-free installation, flushing and…
FlowCon’s Climate Action
Without knowledge and baseline, it is impossible to make a clear CO2 reduction roadmap and document improvements