FlowCon Mini By-Pass Unit
- commissioning made even easier
The new FlowCon Mini By-Pass will - with a center measurement of only 40 mm - fit directly on small FCUs without further adaptation.
The unit is 20 mm male threaded suitable for DN15 EuroCone connections and a variety of union end connections is available. Additionally, the unit can be ordered with extended handles if needed in the specific application.
Finally, the new FlowCon Mini By-Pass can be supplied with one or two side options upon request , e.g. for drain and air vent.
- 3 way mini By-Pass unit.
- Forged brass housing.
- Nickel plated brass ball valves.
- Can be fitted with optional FlowCon strainer and drain possibility on supply side.
- Can be fitted with optional FlowCon inserts/cartridges on return side (Green, EVS, Composite, E-JUST or Stainless Steel).
- Can be fitted with a range of optional FlowCon actuators on return side (depending on insert/cartridge selection and valve body).
- ISO sizes: 4 x 20 mm (3/4”) male fixed end for DN15 EuroCone. Multiple union end connections available.
All together, the FlowCon Mini By-Pass unit is a compact and smart solution for both consultants, contractors and maintenance people. The FlowCon all-in-one solution is the easiest solution for automatic balancing and temperature control of HVAC applications.
FlowCon FBT - Bluetooth integrated Commissioning Meter
With the introduction of FlowCon FBT commissioning and verification is made easy
More Space for Contemplation at the Holy Mosque
At FlowCon we work everyday to contribute to energy optimization resulting in efficient and sustainable buildings.
Dubai Harbor Creekside 18
A new mixed-use construction in the UAE’s ‘New Dubai’ ready to become home to 480 families
FlowCon FIT - SMART CONTROL
With the new update of FlowCon FIT you can select SMART CONTROL and have a smart combination of ΔT Control and Comfort Control
Leakage Classification IEC60534-4 - Update
Article is updated to include FlowCon GreEQ and FlowCon FIT. All actuated FlowCon valves are classified based on maximum allowed valve seat leakage…