New FlowCon FT Actuators
- Improved Installation, Improved Force
and Improved Energy Efficiency
FlowCon International releases the new versions of FlowCon FT actuators, covering:
- FlowCon FT.0.2 - 24V Thermal modulating, NC
- FlowCon FT.0.3 - 230V Thermal ON/OFF, NC
- FlowCon FT.0.4 - 24V Thermal ON/OFF, NC
The introduction of the new and improved FlowCon FT actuator range is latest release with the aim to uniform our product offering.
The FlowCon FT actuator is not just similar to the remaining thermal actuators (FlowCon EV actuator range) in terms of appearance, but also in terms of mounting/dismantling procedure thanks to the updated snap ring and following introduction of automatic calibration inside the actuator (for modulating versions only). Simultaneously, the electronics have been 100% concealed inside the thermal drive creating a more robust design minimizing potential handling/installation issues.
Further, the new FlowCon FT range has the following improved features:
- Higher Force, i.e. 125 N.
- Energy consumption of only 1.2 Watt (45% savings).
- Improved fit - Uniform mounting/removal procedure for all FlowCon thermal actuators.
- First open position (this enables flow operation during construction, even when the wiring is not yet complete).
- Built in Antitheft feature (FT.0.2) - (can be protected against unauthorized access by simply removing the locking latch).
- Automatic stroke detection (FT.0.2) - calibration done automatically and not manually on snap ring.
- 360° installation flexibility.
- 100% splash proof (IP 54 rating).
The FlowCon FT actuators are suitable for the FlowCon Green PICV valve range. Part numbers and 2014 prices remain unchanged and all orders received as of today will be supplied with the new updated versions.
FlowCon App version 1.5
With the fresh iOS launch of the FlowCon App, we now offer 6 languages for easy on-site access to documentation and videos...
Join us at ISH, Frankfurt from March 13th to 17th 2023
We are looking forward to welcome you at our stand C23, Hall 9.1
New failsafe actuator, FlowCon FNJ
FlowCon launches new failsafe actuator for PICVs FlowCon Green and FlowCon GreEQ inserts
High Garden in Parisian suburb’s eco-district, France
The new complex will include 250 apartments and a French-style convenience store – with FlowCon PICV and DPCV
Oval Village, London – Phoenix Court is the first new apartment block
Modern homes with focus on indoor climate and reduced energy consumption – installed with FCU bypass units including FlowCon PICVs