New Differential Pressure Control Valve
- FlowCon DPCV
FlowCon is proud to introduce the FlowCon DPCV, which is a differential pressure control valve intended for heating and cooling HVAC systems.
FlowCon DPCV is now available for sale in sizes from 15-50 mm covering flow rates ranging from 50-13000 l/h (0.22-57.24 GPM). The differential pressure control valve maintains a user specific defined constant differential pressure within the valve ΔP range of 5-35 kPaD (0.7-5.1 psid).
The FlowCon DPCV holds a variety of features and benefits including:
- Rugged, robust design in bronze/brass.
- All functions located on one side for easier access and use.
- High flow rates.
- Wide presetting range with stepless ΔP-scale and without any need of tools.
- Lockable presetting.
- Capillary tube with 1/4" male ISO thread connection, fitting many valve types (including all FlowCon AB/ABV/ABM housings).
- Available with up to 3 pressure/temperature plugs for maximal measuring options - possibility of measuring the pressure at:
- the capillary tube
- the inlet of the DPCV
- the outlet of the DPCV.
- Can be used as a shut-off valve during maintenance.
REPLACED BY FLOWCON EDP
New failsafe actuator, FlowCon FNJ
FlowCon launches new failsafe actuator for PICVs FlowCon Green and FlowCon GreEQ inserts
High Garden in Parisian suburb’s eco-district, France
The new complex will include 250 apartments and a French-style convenience store – with FlowCon PICV and DPCV
Oval Village, London – Phoenix Court is the first new apartment block
Modern homes with focus on indoor climate and reduced energy consumption – installed with FCU bypass units including FlowCon PICVs
FlowCon is finalist in the Business Awards 2022 – Climate and Environmental Award
FlowCon is nominated and is proudly in top 3 in the category CLIMATE AND ENVIRONMENTAL AWARD
BUS actuators for all PICVs
FH-BUS with BACnet and Modbus completes the range of bus communicating actuators for the PICVs range