New versions of the FlowCon 3-Way By-Pass Fan Coil Flushing unit
The FlowCon 3 way By-Pass Fan Coil Flushing unit combines dynamic balancing with an all-in integrated module with by-pass flushing, isolation ball valves, strainer, p/t plugs and optional drain possibility and with the two new versions, it is also made flexible.
Next to the 20 mm male fixed end with 2 union end connections, we now offer a 15 mm male fixed end version with 2 union end connections and a unique 4 union end connections solution offering all conceivable connection combinations.
The benefits of using the FlowCon 3 way By-Pass Fan Coil Flushing unit in combination with the FlowCon range of dynamic balancing valves and combined temperature and balacing valves, are less pre-installation work, minimized installation costs on site and easier maintenance of the overall installation.
FlowCon 3 way By-Pass Fan Coil Flushing unit shortens the installation time and makes it extremely easy to do proper flushing of systems without risking clogging in valves and coils. Simultaneously all debris can be collected at "selected" strainers instead of having to service each coil strainer. Further, with the new FlowCon 3 way By-Pass commissioning time is minimal with the use of dynamic balancing valves and the combination ensures easier trouble-shooting and maintenance. Finally, the compact design of the unit makes
the integration into walls and ceilings simple.
The "all in one" FlowCon 3 way By-Pass Fan Coil Flushing unit is the easiest solution for automatic balancing and temperature control of HVAC applications. It is a smart choice for everyone - designers, installers and end-users.
- 3 way By-Pass Fan Coil Flushing Unit.
- Forged brass housing.
- Nickel plated brass ball valves.
- Can be fitted with optional valve bodies supply/return side (A, AB, ABV or EVC).
- Can be fitted with optional cartridges on return side.
- Can be fitted with optional strainer and drain possibility on supply side.
- Can be fitted with a range of optional actuators on return side (depending on cartridge selection).
- 15 mm (1/2") male (fixed end) + 2 union end connections.
- 20 mm (3/4") male (fixed end) + 2 union end connections or 4 union end connections.
- Optional DN15/20/25 (1/2"-1") union end connections.
- Temperature rating: +120°C (+248°F).
- Pressure rating: 1000 kPa (145 psi).
Cactus Towers, Copenhagen, Denmark
"Micro-living" youth housing in the heart of Copenhagen. Efficient and sustainable - this goes for building design and the choice of FlowCon valves
FlowCon App version 1.5
With the fresh iOS launch of the FlowCon App, we now offer 6 languages for easy on-site access to documentation and videos...
Join us at ISH, Frankfurt from March 13th to 17th 2023
We are looking forward to welcome you at our stand C23, Hall 9.1
New failsafe actuator, FlowCon FNJ
FlowCon launches new failsafe actuator for PICVs FlowCon Green and FlowCon GreEQ inserts
High Garden in Parisian suburb’s eco-district, France
The new complex will include 250 apartments and a French-style convenience store – with FlowCon PICV and DPCV